Two immediate opportunities for small businesses to participate in (see attached flyers)
- Discover Global Markets: Healthcare Connections – Sept 13-15, 2016 Seattle, WA
- Individual Company Export Promotion Reimbursement Activity
SBA's Eligibility Guidelines
- Comply with SBA size standards found at 13 C.F.R. Part 121
- Been in business for not less than the 1-year period ending on the date on which assistance is provided under a STEP grant
- Operating and incorporated in the United States
- Demonstrated understanding of the costs associated with exporting and doing business with foreign purchasers, including the costs of freight forwarding, customs brokers, packing and shipping
- Have in effect a strategic plan for exporting (CITDs/USEACs/SBDCs may help them to develop this)
Our goals are simple:
If you are exporting, we’d like to help your business export more.
If you are not exporting, then we’d like to help you get started.
California STEP can help you answer:
What opportunities are there for my firm to connect with overseas buyers in California?
How can my firm maximize our marketing efforts through trade shows abroad?
Who can I contact to shorten my time for export assistance?
What opportunities exist for my firm to get specialized export training and assistance?
How Will STEP Help Small Businesses?
Support for small business participation in foreign trade missions and foreign market sales trips
Subscription to services by the Department of Commerce
Trade show exhibitions;
Participation in training