California & Federal Incentives
California is the innovation hub of the planet because it has a very strong background and future in technology and innovation and resources, resources, resources.
California is the innovation hub of the planet because it has a very strong background and future in technology and innovation and resources, resources, resources!
- California Competes Tax Credit – Income tax credit available for businesses who want to come, stay and grow in California.
- Manufacturing + Sales & Use Tax Exemption for manufacturing R&D, Biotech manufacturing equipment, biotech R&D and associated tenant improvements.
- Export Import Financing Program
- Investor VISA Programs
- California Centers for International Trade Development (CITD) – Import, export, and foreign investor assistance.
- U.S. Commercial Service – export and FDI investment assistance
- Small Business Administration
- Small Business Development Centers
- California’s HUB Program – California is home to the largest innovation network in the country. Sixteen innovation HUBs stimulate partnerships, innovation, R&D and investment.
- California State Trade Expansion Program (STEP) – helping companies begin to export or expand exporting into new markets.
- Foreign Trade Zone – Foreign trade zones promote trade and commerce by eliminating or reducing the unintended costs or obstacles associated with U.S. trade laws.